t is one of the temples that the Turkish dominators built at Didimotiho, and is situated at the central square of the city. It was founded in 1420 by Mohammed A. The building is rectangular shaped with an area of almost 7000 sq. meters. On the outside, the roof is pyramid-shaped and is covered by leaves of lead.

ts architecture belongs to the neoteric samples of Muslim architecture. Its interior decoration includes aphorisms by the Koran, inscriptions of protective character and brilliant decorations that are segmentally saved. During the past years, works of conservation and restoral are conducted by the Municipality of Didimotiho.