t was built in 1931 by Provincial of Alexandroupolis Anthimos Roussas, as a place of rest for the unmarried and priests of the Cathedral of Alexandroupolis.

It has hospitality rooms for 50 people and excellent facilities of a Conferencial Center, fully equipped with audiovisual media.

Archimandrite Nektarios Mpakopoulos is the abbot. The Monastery has a festival on September 26th and May 8th.

The telephone number of the Monastery is